18th International Entrepreneurship Forum Conference
Pre Conference Events , 14 December, 2019
Business Ideas Development Canvas and Workshop Plan –
Template for Business Ideas Development Plan
|A. Gap / demand
||B. Key Resources
||C. Value propositions
||D. Customer relationships
- What problem is your business solving ?
- Any new demand being generated ?
- Resources needed to deliver the value propositions ?
- What compelling things are on offer ?
- How will the business interact with its customers ?
- Who are the key stakeholders and what form will any interaction take place, and why?
- Who is the business’ customer or customers ?
- Who are they (define as details as you can) ?
- What’s on their mind ?
- What are their wants and needs ?
- Customer and User of the service / product same ?
F. Cost Structure
- Major cost components of the business
G. Revenue Streams
- How will the business earn money?
Key Points to note:
'Call for entry': Proposals to cover any one (or combination) of the thematic areas : Art, Design, Technology, Sustainability etc. Delegates can focus on problem statements rather than just themes, for example, 'improving livelihoods of craftspeople; using relevant technologies to scale up sustainable local ventures, access to affordable, sustainable and quality sanitation for all tourists in Goa'.
Target Groups: - Students, Innovators; Nascent and prospective entrepreneurs
Format: Participants can form team (2-3 heads per idea) and submit idea canvas (see sample template above ) Box A&E to be filled for eligible entries
Outcome - completed Idea canvas for all teams
Facilitation: Mentor and facilitators will help teams to ideate. Local experts / Government officials / national & international mentors will work with the teams.
Rewards: Institutes mobilising 5 or more eligible teams will receive IEF Idea Workshop Plaque.
Registration: By confirming in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Mr Suman Mukhopadhay; email: email@example.com